Friday, June 11, 2010

Measures Melt - Street Voice UK Review

THE NEW LOUD - Measures Melt: The New Loud impressed me with their last EP
and now they've done it again with the release of their debut album. The
indie-electro-punk sound with dual male / female vocals is sure to be a hit
this summer as these are another band that can easily target both the
commercial and indie lovers of music. I'd be surprised if this didn't go
down well in clubs up and down the country too! New Loud leader Steve Olivo
has created something very cool by bringing all these great musicians and
having them gel so well. If you don't believe me when I say just how good
this band are then check out tracks such as 'Secrets', 'Wrapped In Plastic',
'Out Of Control' and 'Every Girl I See'. You couldn't wish to hear better
songs this summer and I don't say that lightly either!

9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment